We have good news, there is a new Magicsee C500 Pro firmware update 20201020. Magicsee C500 Pro is a Hybrid TV Box equipped with digital TV tuners, a 2.5″ SSD/HDD SATA bay, and is powered by the Amlogic S905X3 SoC. The update is available as an OTA zip file (SD update)
Availability and price
C500 Pro Android TV Box from the Magicsee brand now is available at the Geekbuying store for $109.99 (2GB/16GB and S2/S2X/T2), $119.99 (2GB/16GB S2/S2X/ATSC), $139.99 (4GB/32GB and S2/S2X/T2), and $139.99 (4GB/32GB and S2/S2X/ATSC)
TV Box is shipped with remote Control, power supply, HDMI cable, and English manual.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Magicsee C500 Pro TV Box we remind its specification:
Magicsee C500 Pro TV Box Specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X3 quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 processor up to @ 1.9 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G31MP2 GPU
- Memory – 2GB-4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot
- OS – Android 9.0
- DTV Tuners – DVB-S2/S2X ATSC or DVB-S2/S2X T2
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 (up to [email protected] resolution), 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP, CEC, HDR, AV port (composite)
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496),
- Audio Output – HDMI 2.1, AV, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Dual-Band 802.11ac WiFi, Fast Ethernet (Rj45) 10/100Mbps, Bluetooth?
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Dual IR receiver, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13.00 x 10.90 x 3.18 cm
- Weight – 380g
Magicsee C500 Pro Firmware for TV Box with S905X3 SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as an OTA zip file (SD update). New firmware for Magicsee C500 Pro TV Box with S905X3 SoC update 20201020 can be download below. No information about the changelog.