On the market rife with a TV Boxes equipped with Amlogic S905. The devices are available in different sizes and shapes. Today we want to show you the TV Box called M9S Z8 a visual that looks like Nvidia Shield TV Box, but it only looks.
One can say, use by the manufacturer of the casing like Nvidia Shield gave him free advertising and notoriety, and on the Internet M9S Z8 TV Box did a lot of rumors. The similarity housing to Nvidia Shield is the only common feature of the main differences you can see specifications. The M9S Z8 Android TV Box has a typical Amlogic S905 and 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Flash. Below detailed specification.
M9S Z8 TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 output up to 4K @ 60 Hz, AV port
- Audio – HDMI, AV, and optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver, RGB LED light
- Power Supply – 5V2A
- Dimensions – 14.00 x 10.00 x 3.00 cm
- Weight – 160 grams
In the package you will find: M9S Z8 TV Box, Remote Control, HDMI Cable, Power Adapter, English Manual. TV Box runs on Android 5.1, also has pre-installed Kodi 16.0. M9S Z8 TV Box now is available on Gearbest for $66.33 + free shipping. As you can see, the specification is a typical and you can find TV Boxes in a similar specification, but at a lower price. The only thing that stands out a M9S Z8 from other TV Boxes with SoC S905 is housing. One thing is certain, do not be fooled by a friend who would like to show you recently bought Nvidia Shield Android TV Box :-). More information about M9S Z8 also you can found on the product page.