Some time ago we presented an interesting model of Android TV Box called M10 TV Box. In addition to the metal case, the competition M10 stands out LED display on the front panel. The LED display is not very popular, but not ruled out that more and more manufacturers will start using this solution, because a lot of relevant information with a small LED panel can present to the user (not just display the current time 🙂). In the TV Box it has also used one of today’s most popular processors SoC Amlogic S812.
Let’s take a closer technical specification M10 TV Box, which is not for most of you a big surprise, but such specification TV Box should already be standard. The M10 is equipped with a SoC S812 Quad Core 2.0GHz top speed and MALI-450mp8 GPU, 2GB of RAM, only 8GB NAND memory storage, Wifi Dual Band (chip AP6330) with external antenna and Bluetooth 4.0. As for connectivity it includes an SD card reader, a pair of USB 2.0 ports, HDMI 1.4a output, SPDIF digital audio connector, A / V output and 10/100 RJ45 network connector. Of course the M10 TV Box includes a remote IR control.
- Real-time clock display: Display hours minutes and seconds in real-time.
- KODI 14.0: Over 50 most popular Add-ons installed in your 14.0 KODI.
- Android 4.4 KiKat: Rapid and stable, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
- XBMC supported. XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
- Professional H.264 + H.265 video decoding technology and dual-band 2.4G 5G WiFi (built-in external WiFi antenna), offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
- 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
- HDMI and AV connector: You can go directly to let your TV and M10 are connected through a HDMI cable or an AV cable and set up your home cinema for the best 1080P HD multimedia experience. (AV cable is not included).
- Two USB ports: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
- Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
- Support Miracast, AirPlay.