ECS company is a pioneer of this type of ultra-compact Mini PC. The first Liva Q appeared at the end of 2017. Besides, as you can see, the company does not abandon this format and introduces a new pocket-sized 4K Mini PC to the market.
At Computex 2021 in Taiwan, ECS unveiled a new ultra-compact Mini PC (measures 74 × 74 × 50 mm) called the Liva Q3 Plus. As we mentioned, the Q3 Plus is based on the economical 15W AMD Ryzen Embedded APU processors. Moreover, is the world’s Smallest 15W Pocket-sized AMD Mini PC.
ECS Liva Q3 Plus Overview Features
Liva Q3 Plus powered by AMD Ryzen Embedded V1605B APU has 96% better CPU performance and 110% GPU performance compared to i5-7200U 15W. Besides, the mini PC has an active cooling (internal cooling fan) and supports dual display (HDMI 2.0 port and Mini DisplayPort 1.4). More details in the specification.
ECS LIVA Q3 Plus Specifications:
- AMD Ryzen Embedded V1605B quad-core processor @ 2.0GHz up to 3.6GHz; TDP: 15W
- AMD Ryzen Embedded R1505G dual-core processor @ 2.4GHz up to 3.3GHz; TDP: 15W
- Memory – 4GB DDR4 2400 MT/s (up to 8GB )
- Storage – 64GB / 128GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card slot
- Video Output
- 1x HDMI 2.0 port up to 4Kp60Hz with CEC function
- 1x mini DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- WiFi 5 802.11 b/g/n/ac & Bluetooth 4.1 via Intel Wireless card
- USB – 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Power Supply – 12V/3A
- Dimensions – 74 x 74 x 52.1 mm
- Weight – 359 grams
At the moment, there is no information on availability and price. However, more information can be found on the product page.
Other ECS’s products shown at Computex 2021
Besides the Liva Q3 Plus, the ECS company showed a new AiO ( All-in-One PC) – E22-MH410 and E24-MH410 feature up to Intel® 10th Generation Core processor and DDR4-2666MHz memory for uncompromising performance. AiO E22 (MH410)/ AiO E24 (MH410) AiO PC showcases the remarkable Nano-edge screen by 21.5-inch and 23.8-inch accordingly. More details here.