Today we want to show you a new Android TV Box from LeEco called LeTV Box U4. At the end of september 2015 we wrote about LeTV Box and LeTV Box PRO. The company recently introduced swoejgo rich portfolio of new LeTV Box U4. Is this a response to a new Mi Box from Xiaomi?! probably:-). Whereas TV Box deserves attention.
LeTV Box U4 has a minimalist, elegant and stylish design. It is small and thin, it measures 100 x 100 x 10.8 mm. Inside you will find one of the most popular and most mounted SoC Amlogic S905. LeTV U4 was equipped with 2GB of RAM and 8GB eMMC flash. LeTV Box runs on Android 6.0 with EUI 5.8 (Ecosystem User Interface). More details in the specification.
LeEco LeTV Box U4n specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash
- OS – Android 6.0 + EUI 5.8
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Audio Output – HDMI
- Video Codecs – H.265 MP-10 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60
- Audio Codecs – DTS 2.0+ digital out, Dolby digital plus up to 7.1 pass-through
- HDR – HDR10 and HLG HDR processing
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host ports
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – 100 x 100 x 10.8 mm
- Weight – 157g
In the package you will find: Power Adapter: 100-240V~50/60HZ 0.3A Input; 5V,2A output, Remote: 16-key remote, HDMI Cable, 2 x AAA Batteries, User Guide. LeTV U4 can be controlled also by the Virtual TV Remote app installed on LeEco phones. TV Box is available on global store – lemall.com for $79.99 and Amazon, more details can be found on LeEco LeTV Box U4 product page.