We have good news. Beelink has released a new GS-King X firmware 915P0 with SAMBA function. Build number firmware 915P0. Firmware is available as .img and .zip OTA file for Beelink GS-King X Android TV Box with NAS powered by Amlogic S922X-H.
Availability and price
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Beelink GS-King X (Dual OS – GT-King TV Box series with Dual OS (Android + CoreELEC) here. Android TV Box is available on Geekbuying store.
Beelink GS-King X 4K TV Box (Amlogic S922X-H, 4GB DDR4/64GB eMMC, Dual OS, Hi-Fi Lossless Sound, Supports 2*3.5 inch HDD NAS, Dolby DTS, Android 9.0) now for $239.99 after coupon: GSKINGX **Super Deal**
Beelink GT-King Pro 4K TV Box (Amlogic S922X-H, Android 9.0, Dual OS, Hi-Fi Lossless Sound, 4GB/64GB eMMC, Dolby DTS) now for $131.99 after coupon: GKB8TH10
Beelink GS-King X TV Box with NAS Specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S922X-H Hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 2.2 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores @ 1.8 GHz,
- GPU – Arm Mali-G52MP4 GPU @ 846MHz; 12nm process
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot, 2x 3.5″ SATA HDD drive bay for up to 32TB storage in total
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
- 2x ESS9018 audio DACs, 4x Ricor RT6862 audio amplifiers
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Stereo audio via RCA jacks and 6.35mm balanced output jacks
- Digital audio via HDMI
- Stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack
- Optical S/PDIF
- DTS Listen + Dolby Audio
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port (Type-A Blue)
- Misc – Power button; the Skull eyes are LEDs that change color from Green to Blue depending on status.
- Power Supply – 19V DC / 3A power barrel jack
- Dimensions – 16.5 x 11.8 x 10.6 cm
- Weight – 1.073 kg
GS-King X Firmware 915P0 for TV Box with the NAS (which supports two 3.5″ SATA bays) and also with Hi-Fi audio system
The most important feature in this firmware is the addition of the SAMBA function. 915P0 firmware changelog:
1. Add samba function
2. Update manual apk (for GS-King X and WeLine app)
3. Update the display of shortcut icons on the main UI interface
4. Remove the display of security level in Setting>Sytem>About device>Andriod version
Firmware 914P0, Flash tutorials, and Tools
Please check the video tutorial for detailed operation: Flash firmware video and Flash key video. Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.2.0 or Amlogic USB Burning Tool v22.214.171.124. Firmware is also available as an OTA update and detected by the device.