Lanner Electronics Inc. is a world-leading hardware provider in design, engineering, and manufacturing services for advanced network appliances and rugged industrial computers. Today we want to introduce a new mini PC from Lanner called Lanner LEC-7230M.
Not often we describe a mini PC, which has a a wider use. LEC-7230M is a fanless small form factor PC based on Intel Bay Trail Platform with Intel Celeron J1900. This mini PC has a chiefly commercial solutions and well suited in production line automation, surveillance NVR, home gateways, digital signage and retail POS.
Lanner LEC-7230M Technical Specifications:
- SoC – Intel® Celeron® J1900 up to 2GHz
- Memory – 8GB RAM DDR3L, 1333 MHz
- Storage – 2.5” HDD/SSD Drive Bay SATAII
- Graphic – Intel® HD Graphics (VGA 1600 x 1200 and HDMI1920 x 1080)
- Audio – Realtek ALC662 High Definition
- Ethernet – Intel® i211-AT, 10/100/1000 Mbps, 2x RJ45
- I/O – 2 x RS-232/422/485, DB9 male, 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1 x Power button On/Off, 1 x Reset button, 2 x Phone Jack for MIC-in and Line-out, 1 x VGA, 1x HDMI, 1 x Full-sized Socket with SIM Card Reader, 1 x SMA Antenna Hole, 2 x RJ45
- Power Adaptor – AC to DC, AC 90 to 240 VAC Input, DC 12V/5A 60W
- OS – WES 7 E, Win 7 Pro FES, WE 8.1 Industry Pro, Linux Kernal 3.x
- Mounting – Wall, VESA, DIN-rail, Rack
- Dimension – 198 x 42 x 145 mm
LEC-7230M Key Features:
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 quad-core processor
- Intel® HD Graphics
- VGA (1600 x 1200) & HDMI (1920 x 1080)
- Dual GbE LAN ports
- Dual RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 ports
- Mini-PCIe with SIM card reader
- Aluminum and SGCC construction
At the moment we do not know the price. More information can be found on the manufacturer’s website.