Today we have good news for you. Kodi team releases the next version of the popular multimedia application Kodi – Kodi v17 “Krypton”. Now Kodi v17 “Krypton” Release Candidate 4 is available.
Here’s a quick look at a few other notable fixes and features. Fixes done in this Kodi v17 “Krypton” Release Candidate 4:
- Update Estuary and Estouchy with some bugfixes and improvements
- Fix Kodi not starting on some phones running Android 7
- Revert changes that disabled plugin listing cache that which caused reduced browsing speed
- Fix the cause of favourites not refreshing
- Fix add-ons not being added to favourites if done through add-on manager
- Update our default webinterface Chorus2 with several fixes and features
- Fix possible deadlock when installing/uninstalling PVR add-ons
- Fix possible failed add-on installs on Windows with a retry
- Fix changing song ratings
- Make sure to stop playback before uninstalling a PVR add-on
- Try to handle graphics failures due to bad graphics driver on Windows
- Fix long timeout for certain audio streams
A full list can be found here.
You can download Kodi 17.0 Krypton Release Candidate 4 from the Official Kodi 17.0 development downloads.