[dropcap]T[/dropcap]his is the next version of Kodi “Matrix”, namely Kodi “Matrix” 19.4. Kodi v19.4 is now available for download and installation. As the Kodi team informs, there are no new features in the new release, but there are a lot of fixes and improvements. The changelog below.
What fixes and improvements can be found in the current version of Kodi “Matrix” 19.4?
Kodi v19.4 changelog (Full changelog since 19.3 on Github, as usual):
- Fix: Home screen context menu fix for when there are more than 10 items in the menu.
- Fix: Seekbar wouldn’t disappear after 5 sec when using remote app e.g. Kore or JSON to pause Kodi.
- Fix: English keyboard missing semi-colon.
- Fix: Chinese keyboard character now displaying correctly.
- Fix: Artist discography export to NFO.
- New: Sort method for recordings based on season and episode.
- Fix: Crash when navigating an empty guide.
- Fix: Hiding/deleting channel group now working correctly.
- Any Favourites for a restricted/locked media source are now hidden.
- Blu-ray ISO title and watched status now displayed correctly.
- Wrong language identified from subtitle name corrected.
- Fix: EDL mute now working.
- Fix: ASS subtitles display now working correctly.
- Fix: Audio buffers adjusted.
- Fix: Various TrueHD stutter/dropout issues corrected.
- Fix: Automatic play of DVDs.
- Fix: Mouse cursor positioning in full-screen.
- Fix: Flickering with interlaced H.264 SD on AMD GPUs.
- Fix: Crash on unexpected network configuration (e.g. no MAC address obtained).
- New: Passthrough audio via WASAPI.
- Fix: Permission error preventing the installation of Python add-ons.
You can download Kodi 19.4 “Matrix” from the Official Kodi downloads.