It seemed to most of us that Kodi 17.4 would be the last Kodi Krypton, but unfortunately. Recently Kodi team, has published Kodi 17.5 final version which has bunch of fixes. Are these the last fixes Kodi Krypton hard to say. Kodi team is working on Kodi v18 “Leia”.
Fixes done in Kodi 17.5 “Krypton”:
- Joysticks: Fix accelerometers preventing screensaver
- More robust way of handling audio output on variety of Android devices
- Fix playback of DVD file over network on Linux
- Update to FFmpeg 3.1.11
- Fix up and down buttons on ir remotes with macOS High Sierra
- Added latest apple devices to allow retina support
- Fix not being able to add content manually to videolibrary
- Fix power message handling for CEC
- Fix jumping timeline while switching channel groups in Guide window
You can download Kodi 17.5 “Krypton” (final release) from the Official Kodi downloads.