Despite the fact that since 20 February 2016 we have available the final version of Kodi 16.0 Jarvis, but there were some new bugs and/or problems. But we have good news, Kodi team has already prepared Kodi 16.1 Jarvis Release Candidate 1 which fixes some reported bugs.
Fixes done in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis RC 1 version:
- Fix possible lockup when entering EPG grid
- Fix possible problems with rendering on Windows
- Fix possible non working key presses after a key long press
- Don’t do a video chapter skip if there’s only one chapter
- Fix possible lock up by increasing timeout to let screensavers properly exit
- Fix render capture (bookmark images) on certain hardware with DXVA on Windows
- Fix problem in ZeroConfBrowser that could cause problems on exit
- Fix crash one OSX 10.7 when trying to resolve HDD names
- Fix possible crashes when using VAAPI and DXVA video rendering
The complete technical list can be found on our Github milestones.
If you want to download and install this build please visit Official Kodi 16.0 development downloads.