Kodi team is still working on Kodi 16.0 Jarvis. It is now available Kodi 16.0 Beta 4. Kodi team is not idle. Recently we published information about the Beta 3, now Kodi team has released Beta 4, nice!!!.This is a Release Early Release Often (RERO), so maybe soon we will have the final version Kodi 16.0 Jarvis.
Kodi team prepared a small lists of fixes that made it into this beta. Fixes done in this beta 4:
- Fixed: several credentials leaking in the debuglog
- Fixed: fix enabled status for audio DSP add-ons
- Fixed: stop scraping album overriding tags when override tags Disabled
- Fixed: Custom Music Node/Playlist Rule Based Queries
- Fixed: Input.Select for PVR fullscreen windows with JSON-RPC
- Fixed: ghost timers in EPG window
- Fixed: sidemenu now playing buttons in Confluence
- Fixed: mouse handling regression on Android
- Fixed: don’t use cached results for dir checks in our Python API
- Fixed: missing header label on clean EPG progress dialog
- Fixed: [configure] make sure the top kodi src dir is always in INCLUDES
You can download Kodi 16.0 Jarvis Beta 4 from the Official Kodi 16.0 development downloads.
Discussion about this post