Today we want to show you the unboxing of KM8 PRO TV Box. This is another TV Box equipped with a new Amlogic S912 and runs on Android 6.0. One of the known manufacturers KM8 PRO is a Videostrong company. So, as a closer look, TV Box refers to other model YOKA KB2 (from Videostrong). Below KM8 PRO Android TV Box specification and details of the device.
I want to say thanks to TinyDeal store for sending us a KM8 PRO TV Box to review. Now KM8 PRO Android TV Box is available on TinyDeal for $63.99 + free shipping.
KM8 PRO TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a
- Audio Output – HDMI, and AV
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to1080p@60fps
- Audio codecs – MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, Ogg, and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,ac Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 9.80 x 9.80 x 2.60 cm
- Weight – 108 g
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- KM8 PRO Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (US)
- EU plug
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- User Manual
The KM8 PRO from Videostrong is an aesthetically and well made TV Box,It has a small casing, a little more than NEXBOX A95X (S905X), which was made of plastic coated with rubber, so the TV Box is pleasant to the touch and also is free from fingerprints. As mentioned at the beginning of TV Box is equipped with a latest SoC from Amlogic called Amlogic S912,which supports VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264 AVCHP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p @60fps, MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496) and more. TV Box also runs on Android 6.0. The front panel has IR receiver and Power button. On one side there are two USB 2.0 ports and micro SD card slot. On the rear panel are: AV port, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, HDMI 2.0a and 5V DC jack.
At the bottom of the device there are holes for the discharge of hot air, and MAC address. Below also remote control.
Below we include the KM8 PRO 4K UHD TV Box photos in combination with a matchbox and NEXBOX A95X so it was easier to see the size of KM8 PRO Android TV Box.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the KM8 PRO Android TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.