Today another TV box from Videostrong (Shenzhen Videostrong Technology Co., Ltd.), housing a known model K1 Plus TV Box, but with a different chipset. KIII TV Box is a an Android TV Box equipped with Rockchip RK3368 already known.
RK3368 is currently the most popular processor mounted in a TV boxes. Probably because it works stably and supports 4K @ 60fps HEVC video playback. The correct playback of 1080p is now standard in TV boxes with this chipset. KIII also has HDMI 2.0 and runs on Android 5.1.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3368 Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 up to 1.5GHZ (DVFS)
- GPU – PowerVR G6110 up to 700MHz (DVFS),OpenGL ES3.1, OpenCLES3 and DirectX 9.3
- OS – Android 5.1.1
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – Nand Flash 8GB ( up to 32GB Optional ) + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet (10/100M), Dual Band 5hz & 2.4Ghz 802.11 b/g/n/ Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – HDMI 2.0 (4Kx2K HDMI2.0 , HDCP2), 4x USB 2.0 HOST, 1 x SD card (up to 32GB), 1x AV, 1x SPDIF, 1x RJ45, DC Adapter ( 5V/2A)
- Video Decoder/ Encoder – 4Kp60 10-bit HEVC, 4Kp30 MPEG / VC-1 / AVS+ / H.264, H.264,[email protected]
- Other Features – DLNA, Miracast, AirPlay, Kodi, Remote controller
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
In the package you will find: TV Box, AC Adapter, HDMI cable, IR remote control, User Manual. KIII TV Box is available on Alibaba.com. We do not know yet the exact price one piece for the end user. If you had a chance to use or test KIII, please share your impressions.