JXD Singularity S192 is a new tablet, which is designed to games and players. Specifications of the device is specific and includes powerful processor Nvidia Tegra K1.
The JXD company back with another product for gamers and this time it’s a typically tablet to games and games related called Singularity S192, which is valued in the amount of $299. S192 tablet has a an analog sticks, a D-pad, and gaming buttons built into the hand grips on either side of the 7-inch touchscreen display.
JXD Sigularity S192 Technical Specifications:
- Display – 7-inch screen FHD Retina (1920*1250 323ppi)
- CPU – NVIDIA Tegra K1 quad core, 2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A154-core
- GPU – NVIDIA Kepler GPU, 192 CUDA cores
- Memory – 2GB RAM LPDDR3 + flash memory 16GB support Micro SD (TF) UP TO 128GB
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera – Rear 13MP zoom camera, front 5MP, video 1080p (1920×1080) HD video recording
- Battery – Capacity 1000mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery, which is to provide six hours of the game.
Tablet resembles gamepad because both sides have placed buttons. Sales tablet is expected to begin soon.
Discussion about this post