At the IFA 2015 unveiled the long awaited Acer Predator 8 GT-810 tablet. Disclosed specification and price, also presented pictures.
In the corners of the tablet are spaced four speakers Dolby Audio Predator Quadio, which should ensure exceptional sound quality. Players will enjoy probably also at the news that the Predator 8 GT-810 has a vibration function. Similar things Acer offered in your smartphone for players Predator 6. And what’s under the hood the Predator 8 tablet?
- Android 5.1 Lollipop-powered
- 8-inch display with a 1920 x 1200-pixel resolution (zero air gap, IPS, with Predator ColorBlast tech for 100% NTSC color gamut)
- Intel Atom x7 processor with Intel HD Graphics (Gen 8 LP)
- 2×2 MIMO wireless technology, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless
- 8.7mm thin, 350 grams light
- 64GB of internal storage, support for microSD cards of up to 128GB
The tablet has a thickness of 8.7 mm and weighs 350 grams. He works under the supervision of the Android 5.1 Lollipop. Price in Europe is set at €349, while in China it will cost ¥2499. In North America for a full retail price of $300. The Acer Predator 8 tablet comes preloaded with Asphalt 8, one of our favorite racing games, and with 320,000 game credits (which amount to some $50 value).
The release date is set for November 6th when the slate will go on sale exclusively at NewEgg for 2 weeks, with wider availability after that.