Like mushrooms after a rain appears on the market TV Boxes with Amlogic S905X2 SoC. Today we have another Android TV Box powered by S905X2 SoC called HK1 Play. HK1 Play TV Box now is available at Gearbest for $62.99 (4GB/64GB).
HK1 Play TV Box in addition to the mentioned efficient and powerful S905X2 SoC also has 4GB RAM DDR4 and 64GB eMMC (there are also versions available with 2GB RAM DDR4 and 16GB and 32GB eMMC) which is expandable external micro SD card up to 32GB. TV Box runs on Android 9.0 and supports dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), and Bluetooth 4.1. More details in the specifications below.
HK1 Play Android TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.8 GHz with
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 2GB/4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 16GB/32GB/64GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 output up to 4K @60 Hz with CEC, HDP, HDR support
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet, dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi (2.4-5G), Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port,
- Misc – IR receiver, front panel digital display
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 12 x 12 x 2.4 cm
- Weight – 100 grams
In the package, you will find TV Box, Remote Control, HDMI Cable, Power Adapter, English Manual. If you are looking for a TV Box for home entertainment equipped with a good specification based on the S905X2 SoC then you should consider buying an HK1 Play TV Box (4GB/64GB), now for $62.99.