The HK1 COOL firmware update 20210522 (WiFi AP6330 chip, PC flash firmware). HK1 COOL is a TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3318 SoC and runs on Android 9.
Availability and price
On Banggood you will find HK1 COOL Android TV Box for $36.99 (4GB RAM / 128GB eMMC).
TV Box is shipped with HDMI Cable, Remote Control, Power Adapter, and User Manual
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the HK1 COOL TV Box we remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3318 quad-core Cortex-A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Penta-Core Mali-450 Up To 750Mhz+
- Memory – 2GB – 4GB RAM DDR3
- OS – Android 9/10/11
- Storage – 16GB – 128GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a output up to 4K 60Hz with HDR support, AV port
- Audio Output – Via HDMI, AV port, SPDIF optical port
- Video – 4K HDR H.265 and VP9
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band WiFi 802.11n + Bluetooth 4.0 version
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, LED digital display, RGB light
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
HK1 COOL Firmware for Android TV Box with RK3318 SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you need Flash Tool, Driver Assistant, Flash Guide video here). New firmware for HK1 COOL TV Box with Rockchip RK3318 SoC, update 20210522 can be download below
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B5N9jD9EV0-aBbRrfx6i-8-z4GCboXWh/edit” icon=”fas fa-download” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]PC Flash Firmware[/button]
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
Discussion about this post