HIFIXPLAY Q Smart TV Box powered by Amlogic S912 Unboxing (Video)
Today we want to show you the unboxing of the new TV Box which was also equipped with Amlogic S912 and runs on Android 6.0. New TV Box called HIFIXPLAY Q is a curiously looking Smart TV Box, his body a little like cassette tape (the older generation remembers this storage media:-)). Below HIFIXPLAY Q Android TV Box specification and details of the device.
I want to say thanks to Gearbest store for sending us a HIFIXPLAY Q TV Box to review. Now HIFIXPLAY Q Android TV Box is available on Gearbest for $59.73 + free shippng.
HIFIXPLAY Q Smart TV Box technical specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a, AV
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV (stereo)
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to [email protected], H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to [email protected]
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5.8G, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, LED digital display
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13.2 x 13.2 x 1.8 cm
- Weight – 167g
- HIFIXPLAY Q Smart TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
The HIFIXPLAY Q is very nicely and solidly made TV Box with good quality plastic in black, with the characteristic letter “Q” on the top cover. As mentioned earlier TV Box has a housing resembling a little cassette tape. As we wrote at the beginning of his heart is Amlogic S912, which supports VP9-10 Profile-2 up to [email protected], H.265 HEVC [email protected] up to [email protected], H.264 AVC [email protected] up to [email protected], H.264 MVC up to 1080p @60fps, MPEG-4 [email protected] up to [email protected] (ISO-14496) and more. Device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The front panel has IR receiver, power LED and LED digital display. On one side there is a SD card slot. On the rear panel are: DC jack 5V, S/PDIF optical, AV port, Gigabit LAN (RJ45), HDMI 2.0a and 2 x USB 2.0.
At the bottom of the device there are holes for the discharge of hot air, and MAC address. Below also remote control.
Below we include the HIFIXPLAY Q Android TV Box pictures in combination with a matchbox so it was easier to see the size of HIFIXPLAY Q.
Below the video where you can see exactly how looks HIFIXPLAY Q Smart TV Box, and what accessories has. Review coming soon.