Availability and price
Amlogic S905X4 SoC Features
What advantages can find in the TV Box uses an S905X4 SoC? Amlogic S905X4 supports more video for less data, save 20%-30% AV1 video codec more bandwidth efficiency than H.265 or VP9. S905X4 SoC has higher performance (DMIPS 21800), have 11%-30% performance improvement compared to Amlogic S905X2 and S905X3.
H96 MAX X4 Overview Features & Specification
The new MAX X4 Android TV Box from the H96 brand as we mentioned is powered by the new Amlogic’s SoC, besides, inside we find 2GB-4GB RAM and 16GB-64GB eMMC storage. TV Box also supports Dual-Band 802.11ac WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet (Rj45) 10/100/1000Mbps, Bluetooth 4.0 and runs on Android 10. The new device has also the characteristic round shape of the housing with a digital led display known, for example, from the H96 Max X3 TV Box.
H96 MAX X4 TV Box Specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X4 quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 processor @ up to 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G31MP2 supporting OpenGL ES3.2, Vulkan 1.1 and OpenCL 2.0
- Memory – 2GB-4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 16GB – 128GB GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot
- OS – Android 10
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 60+Hz with CEC & HDCP2.2, AV output with composite video
- Video Codecs – AV1 up to 4K @ 120 fps, H.265 HEVC MP-10 up to 4K @ 75fps, VP9 up to 4K @ 75fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K @ 75fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30fps, VP9 Profile-2 up to 8Kx4K @ 24 fps, H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 8Kx4K @ 24 fps, MPEG1/2/4 ASP, WMV/VC-1, RealVideo8/9/10,, etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI 2.1, AV, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 5 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MiMO, Gigabit Ethernet (Rj45) 10/100/1000Mbps, Bluetooth 4.0/4.2
- DRM – Google Widevine & Microsoft PlayReady; options: Verimatrix, Irdeto MSR2.2, Nagra TKL
- HDR – HDR 10, HLG, PRIME HDR, TCH PRIME, options HDR10+, optional Dolby Vision
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, digital led display, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 120 x 120 x 28mm
- Weight – n/a