Availability and price
NucBox micro Mini PC is shipped with only a charge adapter.
GMK NucBox 4K Mini PC Overview Features
As we mentioned, the NucBox is one of the smallest, we can safely say micro Mini PC on the market. It is also an alternative to Chuwi LarkBox Pro (upgraded Chuwi LarkBox Mini PC). Almost identical sizes and identical specifications, based on the well-known Intel Celeron J4125 processor. Additionally, the NucBox Mini PC has a metal design.
In addition, these small Mini PC (measures 6.2 x 6.2 x 4.2 cm) have active cooling through a silent fan (19dB), ensuring better and stable operation. NucBox Mini PC in addition to the processor mentioned above, in the configuration available on the preorder, has 8GB RAM DDR4 and 128GB M.2 SSD storage. Mini PC also supports Dual-Band 2×2 802.11ac Wifi and Bluetooth 4.2.
This micro Mini PC supports 4K ([email protected]) UHD video output via HDMI and runs on Windows 10. Additionally, NucBox supports multiple systems, including Linux and Ubuntu. The specification can be found below
GMK NucBox 4K Mini PC Specification:
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® J4125,4C4T,2.00GHz-2.70GHz
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 600, 750MHzz
- Video Output: [email protected]
- Storage: M.2 128GB/256GB/512GB SSD
- Memory: LPDDR4 8GB
- Charging: 24W(12V/2A) DC
- Dimension: 6.2 x 6.2 x 4.2 cm
- Weight: 125g
- Main I/O Ports: 2*USB-A 3.0,3.5mm Audio Jack, USB Type-C (DC-IN only – 12V 2A), Micro SD Card Reader.
- Wireless: Dual Band 2×2 2.4G/5G, 802.11a/ac/b/g/n Wi-Fi (Intel AC7265 2X2 AC) Networking,Bluetooth 4.2
- Operating System: Windows 10 /supports Linux and Ubuntu
GMK NucBox Mini PC is it worth to buy?
If you are looking for a micro Mini PC that you can always have with you, which will provide you with efficient and stable work for normal activities, such as surfing the Internet, office documents and entertainment (streaming video, “light” games), NucBox is worth your attention. Additionally, if you are looking for a hardware and price alternative for the Chuwi LarkBox Pro, the GMK NucBox will be a good choice.