Geniatech is one of the most famous producers of TV Boxes. Today we want to show you a new device that appeared in a portfolio company called ATV390.On board ATV390 we find Amlogic S812 and two HDMI ports – HDMI OUT and HDMI IN, bringing with it the possibility of recording TV or gameplay footage directly from the device. Geniatech ATV390 TV Box is ideally good platform for home entertainment, education etc.
Geniatech ATV390 Technical Specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S812 Quad Core Cortex A9r4 Processor up to 2GHz
- GPU – Octa-core ARM Mali-450
- OS – Android 4.4
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Internal Storage: 8GB eMMC + SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: Fast Ethernet 10/100Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,
- Audio/Video Output/IN: HDMI 1.4, HDMI IN
- Interfaces: HDMI IN, RJ45, HDMI OUT, 2x USB 2.0 Host, SD card slot, DC jack
- Power Supply: DC 5V2A
- Other: IR Sensor, Power button
- Dimensions: n/a
At the moment no information on the availability and costs. For more information on the manufacturer’s website and by e-mail [email protected]. Is ATV390 will also be available under the brand name MyGica see in the near future.