Geniatech ATV1660K is an Android TV Box supports Dual HDMI output ports dedicated to health care, advertisement and other industrial
and commercial area.
ATV1660K comes with two HDMI output and one HDMI input port, it is able to display different or same Full HD video to 2 different display or display 4K UHD on one of the port, while the other can output up to 1080p Full HD.
Geniatech ATV1660K TV Box is powered by popular Rockchip RK3328 SoC and comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage. TV Box supports Dual-band WiFi, Gigabit LAN, IR Blaster, RS232, Dolby Digital, and Dolby Digital Plus multichannel HD audio, and three USB port. ATV1660K TV Box runs on Android 5.1. More details in the specification below.
Geniatech ATV1660K specifications:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3288 quad-core Arm Cortex-A17 processor at up to 1.8GHz
- GPU – Mali-T764 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3 (1GB optional)
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash (4GB-32GB optional), full-size SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output
- 2x HDMI 2.0 for 4K @ 60Hz with HDCP 1.4/2.2, CEC up to 4K + Full HD.
- 3.5mm AV jack for composite output
- Video Input – 1x HDMI input
- Audio Output – HDMI, RCA, and SPDIF ports
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n by default, upgradable to dual band
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR blaster jack, RS232 serial port (RJ45)
- Power Supply – 5V/3A
- Dimensions – 195x146x29 mm
- Weight – 392 grams
ATV1660K TV Box ships with AV and HDMI cables, a power adapter, an optional RF remote control, and a user manual. Geniatech provides SDK kit for your secondary development or even create an application based on user requirement. For large quantity orders, the company can do modification on software (customized GUI, other applications) and hardware based on customer demands. More about Geniatech ATV1660K you can find on the product page, also you can purchase the device on Geniatech store for $139.
Source: via CNXSoft