Shuttle company needs no introduction is specialized in development and production of innovative mini PCs. Recently, Shuttle Inc. has unveiled five new mini PCs with XPC Slim series. Now the sixth generation of Intel Core processors (Skylake) is being used in five different model versions. This update brings 4K support, ac-WLAN and M.2 slot.
The five new models measure just 20 x 16.5 x 3.95 cm (DWH) and have 2x Gigabit Ethernet, two serial interfaces, HDMI and DisplayPort, remote Power-ON and Always-ON jumper. New features include ac-WLAN with external antennae, support for DirectX 12 and 4K screens in all models. Up to 32 GB DDR3L memory can now be installed and the USB 3.0 ports have moved to the front panel. Each model comes supplied with a VESA mount that enables it to be attached to a suitable monitor or surface. At just 10 Watts, power consumption is just as miserly as before.
All models also have up to 32 GB DDR3L memory, 802.11ac-WLAN, Bluetooth, 1x 2.5″ drive, M.2 2242, card reader. They differ only in processors. The following Shuttle XPC Slim models:
- XPC slim DS67U – with Intel Celeron 3855U
- XPC slim DS67U3 – with Intel Core i3-6100U processor
- XPC slim DS67U5 – with Intel Core i5-6200U processor
- XPC slim DS67U7 – with Intel Core i7-6500U processor
- XPC slim DS68U – Identical to the DS67U, but with VGA interface instead of DisplayPorts, with larger M.2 slot for 80 mm long expansion cards and 802.11n WLAN with internal antennae.
Shuttle’s recommended retail price is 226.00 EUR for the DS67U, 413.00 EUR for the DS67U3, 517.00 EUR for the DS67U5 and 681.00 EUR for the DS67U7 (all ex VAT). At the time of publication of this press release these models are available from specialist retailers Europe-wide. The price and availability for the DS68U will be announced shortly.
Source: Shuttle Press