We have good news, there is a new Android 9.0 firmware VONTAR X3 TV Box powered by S905X3 SoC update 20200406. VONTAR X3 TV Box looks amazing, supports voice control, and is powered by Amlogic S905X3 SoC. Firmware from the VONTAR brand is available as a .img file.
Availability and price
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, VONTAR X3 with S905X3 SoC is available on Aliexpress at VONTAR store for $37.59 (4GB/32GB) and up for the 64GB eMMC version and voice remote control with air mouse feature.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the VONTAR X3 TV Box powered by S905X3 SoC we remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X3 quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 processor @ 1.9 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G31MP2 GPU
- System Memory, Storage & Networking configurations:
- 4GB DDR4 / 32 GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot + dual-band 802.11ac WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.0, 1000M Ethernet
- 4GB DDR4 / 64 GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot + dual-band 802.11ac WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.0, 1000M Ethernet
- 4GB DDR4 / 128 GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot + dual-band, Bluetooth 4.0, 1000M Ethernet
- Video & Audio Output
- HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP, CEC, HDR
- 3.5mm AV jack for composite video (480i/576i) and stereo audio
- Optical S/PDIF
- Video Playback
- 10-bit H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K @ 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K @ 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K @ 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- HDR – Dolby Vision optional, HDR10+, HDR10, HLG, and Technicolor PRIME HDR processing
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – LED display on front panel, IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & weight – TBD
Firmware VONTAR X3 TV Box with S905X3 SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware, use Amlogic Flash tool ). New firmware for VONTAR X3 TV Box powered by Amlogic S905X3 SoC (update 20200406), can be download below