New firmware v6.3.66 and v6.3.66_G for ZIDOO’s flagship android media players. The update applies to the ZIDOO Z9X, Z10 Pro, Z1000 Pro, UHD3000 Media player powered by Realtek RTD1619DR SoC. In addition to OTA firmware update, you can update via USB, OTA zip files can be found below.
Availability and price
New ZIDOO’s Android media players RTD1619DR Series are available in the ZIDOO Official Store on Aliexpress and via ZIDOO shop. Now you will find the ZIDOO Z9X (via ZIDOO shop) for $229.
On the occasion of the release of this firmware, we have good news for you. ZIDOO Z9X, Z10PRO and Z1000PRO are Roon ready now, more details here.
What we find in the new firmware v6.3.66 / v6.3.66_G (with Google Play Store)
- Added global 2.35:1 ratio.
- Optimized online streaming playback.
- Optimized USB audio compatibility.
- Added volume passthrough mode.
- Added HDMI color range setting for boot wizard.
- Optimized system stability.
- Optimized the automatic frame rate function.
- Added the support for 2.53:1.
- Optimized part of the interfaces.
- Optimized the problem of incorrect automatic frame rate of some 1080I movies.
- bookmark function.
- the delay problem of movie information display.
- ClearLogo display.
- Optimized 2.35:1 ratio display.
- Optimized playback stability.
- Added aspect ratio setting.
- Added volume passthrough mode in settings.
- Optimized some language translation.
- Optimized tmdb episodes matching function.
- Optimized TV series name display in the newly created collection.
- Added year display reminder to the collection list.
- Optimize watch history function
- custom keywords for ‘Ignore the word at the start of the title while sorting by name’
- custom keywords for ‘Ignore folders and files while scraping ‘
- the year display switch on the collection interface.
- the function of sliding out the details at the poster overspread interface
- the device renaming function in the widget.
- Optimized bookmark function.
You can find the full changelog list here.
Download Firmware v6.3.66 / v6.3.66_G for ZIDOO Z9X, other models firmware here