New firmware v6.3.60 and v6.3.60_G for ZIDOO’s flagship android media players. The update applies to the ZIDOO Z9X, Z10 Pro, Z1000 Pro, UHD3000 Media player powered by Realtek RTD1619DR SoC. In addition to OTA firmware update, you can update via USB, OTA zip files can be found below.
Availability and price
New ZIDOO’s Android media players RTD1619DR Series are available in the ZIDOO Official Store on Aliexpress and via ZIDOO shop. Now you will find the ZIDOO Z9X (via ZIDOO shop) for $229.
On the occasion of the release of this firmware, we have good news for you. ZIDOO Z9X, Z10PRO and Z1000PRO are Roon ready now, more details here.
What we find in the new firmware v6.3.60 / v6.3.60_G (with Google Play Store)
- Fixed the problem that some users meet unknown errors when opening NFS.
- Added Youtube trailer function on the Poster Wall.
- Optimized the problem that forced subtitles will not be set automatically for some languages.
- Fixed the issue that the cover is not displayed in the music details interface of Zidoo Controller cell phone app.
- Fixed the abnormal song information display problem in the music details interface of Zidoo Controller cell phone app.
- Optimized the automatic frame rate function of the Blu-ray menu.
- Modified the problem that no data in custom classification of Zidoo Controller HD iPad app.
- Added a reminder in the music player that unsupported audio format cannot be played.
- Optimized the default poster loading image on Poster Wall.
- Fixed the crash problem for searched songs in Music Player.
- Albums without songs are filtered when searching in Music Player.
- Added digital signage mode function.
- Online picture display is optimized in Image Player.
- Fixed the problem that some cloud NAS cannot obtain the sharing name normally.
- Optimized unknown error popup message in some NAS devices.
- Fixed forced subtitles.
- Optimized system stability.
- Added TV show name in the details interface.
- Optimized actors data acquisition.
- Fixedthe speed of local image acquisition.
- Fixed the problem that the mobile phone cannot get the poster data occasionally.
- Optimized the display of some interfaces.
- Optimized the problem that the corner icon doesn’t display in Display Setting> Poster View.
- Fixed the problem that the Blu-ray logo is not recognized when refreshing.
- Optimized the function to play video by shortcut key.
- Fixed incorrect focus in the details interface occasionally.
- Optimized movie information refreshing function in the detail interface.
- Fixed the problem that the local trailer on/off switch is not displayed.
- Optimized MPEG and H264 icon display.
- Optimized the application stability.
You can find the full changelog list here.
Download Firmware v6.3.60 / v6.3.60_G for ZIDOO Z9X, other models firmware here