Dynalink has just unveiled a fresh firmware update v3.01.94, for their Android TV Box. This news is sure to delight both current owners of the Dynalink 4K Android Streaming Box and potential customers. First of all, the new firmware update comes with fixing the firmware update failure and updating security patch to 2023/07. More below.
About Dynalink Android TV Box
The Dynalink Streaming Box is equipped with the S905Y2 SoC, coupled with a Mali-G31 MP2 GPU. It features 2GB of DDR3 RAM, and 8GB of eMMC storage, and runs on the Android TV 10 operating system.
This Dynalink streaming player is capable of delivering resolutions of up to 4K at 60fps with HDR support, including HDR10 and HDR10+. It also offers Dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity, supporting both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies, as well as Bluetooth 4.2. Notably, the Dynalink streaming device comes with built-in Chromecast functionality, DOLBY Audio support, and compatibility with Google Assistant. As a certified Google device, the Dynalink Android TV Box seamlessly supports popular streaming services such as Netflix, YouTube, HBO, Disney+, Prime Video, and other Google services, all in stunning 4K resolutions.
What improvements and fixes will we find in the new firmware update v3.01.94
- Fixed the firmware update failure
- Fix the issue that can’t wake up via RCU BT when power off
- Update Security Patch to 2023/07
- HDR settings recover to droid setting
- Update Netflix to v10.1.0 build 18316 version
- Update PrimeVideo to v6.16.0 version
- “Volume is controlled by TV” Pop-up notification added when playing 5.1 channel video as there is no control from tvbox
By the way, Dynalink Android TV streaming box you can find it on Amazon.