We have good news, there is a new firmware H96 MAX V56 update 20221209. H96 MAX V56 is a powerful TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3566 SoC with Android 12 OS. Besides TV Box supports up to 8GB RAM and 64GB eMMC storage. The firmware is available as a .img file.
Availability and price
H96 MAX V56 RK3566 TV Box can find the TV Box on Geekbuying for $52.99 (2GB / 16GB) and up. It is worth noting that the version with 8GB RAM and 64GB eMMC storage currently costs $79.99. In addition, Aliexpress also offers the V56 8K TV Box for $36.32 and up.
TV Box is shipped with IR Remote Control, Power Adaptor, HDMI Cable, and User Manual.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the H96 MAX V56 RK3566 TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3566 SoC, we remind its specification:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3566 quad-core Cortex-A55 processor
- GPU – Arm Mali G52-2EE
- Memory & Storage:
- 4GB DDR3, 32GB eMMC flash, and MicroSD card
- 8GB DDR3, 64GB eMMC flash, and MicroSD card
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4Kp60 with 3D support,
- Video decoding
- 8Kp24 H.264/H.265/VP9
- 4Kp60 H.264/H.265/VP9
- VC1 up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps
- MPEG-4 up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps
- HDR10 and HLG modes
- Audio – Optical S/PDIF output, digital audio output via HDMI,
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi 5, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Power/standby LED,
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
Firmware H96 MAX V56 for TV Box with RK3566 SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware, use the RockChip Driver). New firmware for H96 MAX V56 RK3566 TV Box update 20221209 can be downloaded here.
Discussion about this post