Firmware GTmedia V9 Prime, update 20210422. GTMEDIA V9 Prime is a Satellite Receiver 1080P HD built-in DVB-S/S2/S2X. The device additionally supports Auto Biss Key and H265 10bit Multimedia Player.
Availability and price
GTMEDIA V9 Prime Player TV Box with built-DVB-S2X tuner now is available at GTMEDIA’s website for $55.99.
TV Box is shipped with GTMEDIA V9 Prime Satellite Receiver, IR remote control, HDMI Cable, Adapter, User Manual and 1-year Warranty card
V9 Prime Main Features:
- DVB-S/S2/S2X, VCM/ACM/Multi-stream/T2-MI, HEVC main 10 profile, AVS+
- BISS auto roll, Full PowerVu, DRE & Biss key
- Unicable, DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2/USALS Motor fully support
- SAT2IP by GTShare APK, DLNA
- Built-in 2.4G WIFI module, Ethernet, and support 3G/4G usb dongle
- Online Movie (Youtube, Youporn, Hotstar), WebTV
- Network Sharing Cccam, Newcam, Mgcam
Firmware GTMEDIA V9 Prime Satellite Receiver
Update 20210422 Changelog:
- Update AUTO BISS
- Fix DB import problem
- Fix the 30W playback problem
Please do the following steps:
- backup the channel list.
- export the softcam.key to usb device
- update the firmware to box by allcode mode
- update channel list then import softcam.key