We have good news, there is a new firmware AX95 DB OTA update (20201010) TV Box powered by Amlogic S905X3-B SoC (Dolby Audio support). Firmware is available as an SD update (OTA .zip file).
Availability and price
AX95 DB TV Box is available at the Geekbuying store for $46.99 (4GB/32GB) after coupon: 4QU9OXH3
$52.99 (4GB/64GB) after coupon: 4QU9KDNT
$64.99 (4GB/128GB) after coupon: 4QU9PIKD
TV Box is shipping typically with Remote control, HDMI cable, Power adapter, and User manual.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the AX95 DB TV Box remind its specification.
A95X DB TV Box Specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X3-B quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 processor up to @ 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G31MP2 GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 32/64/128GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot
- OS – Android 9.0
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 (up to [email protected] resolution) with HDR Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, and HLG, AV port (composite)
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), Formats: BDMV,BD ISO etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI 2.1, AV, optical S/PDIF (Dolby Audio decoder)
- Connectivity – Dual-Band 802.11ac WiFi, Fast Ethernet (Rj45) 10/100Mbps, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Dual IR receiver, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13.00 x 13.00 x 4.50 cm
- Weight – 160g
Firmware AX95 DB TV Box with Amlogic S905X3-B SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as an SD update (put the OTA .zip file on the flash drive and indicate the path from the firmware to the TV Box). New firmware for AX95 DB TV Box (20201010) can be download below