Recently, the Firefly brand has unveiled two interesting boards, more precisely Core-3568J AI Core Board and AIO-3568J AI Mainboard. It’s worth noting that a new 314-pin SO-DIMM system-on-module (SoM) is powered by Rockchip RK3568 SoC. Same as the new Station P2 Geek PC.
Core-3568J AI Core Board
As we mentioned, AI Core Board is equipped with a Rockchip 64-bit processor RK3568. Additionally is configured with dual-core GPU and high-performance NPU, supporting up to 8G RAM. Besides, the core board supports WiFi 6, 5G/4G, and other high-speed wireless network communications.
Core-3568J AI Core Board Specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3568 quad-core Cortex-A55 processor @ 2.0 GHz with Arm Mali-G52 2EE GPU with support for OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.2, OpenCL 2.0, Vulkan 1.1, 0.8 TOPS NPU for AI acceleration, 4Kp60 H.265/H.264/VP9 video decoding, and 1080p100 H.265/H.264 video encoding
- Memory – 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB LPDDR4 ECC RAM up to 1600 MHz
- Storage – 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB eMMC flash
- 314-pin SO-DIMM edge connector with:
- Storage – SATA 3.0 interface, SD card interface
- Display I/F
- HDMI 2.0 up to 4Kp60
- 2x MIPI DSI up to 1080p60 or 2560×1440 @ 60 Hz whem combined
- eDP 1.3 up to 2560×1600 @ 60 Hz
- Camera I/F – 2x MIPI-CSI camera interfaces
- Audio – Speaker and earphone output, microphone, HDMI audio output, I2S
- Networking – 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- USB – USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- PCIe – 1x PCIe 3.0
- Low-speed I/Os – SPI, UART, I2C, SDIO, PWM, ADC, GPIO
- Supply Voltage – TBD
- Dimensions – 82.0 x 53.5mm
- Temperature Range – Operating: -10°C to 60°C; storage: -20°C to 70°C
- Storage Humidity – 10%～80 %
The Core-3568J AI Core board can be combined with a backplane to form a complete high-performance industrial mainboard with more expansion interfaces. Additionally, such a solution can be used in many projects and scenarios, such as smart NVR, cloud terminal, IoT gateway, and industrial control. Besides, Firefly’s RK3568 core board supports Android 11 and Ubuntu 18.04 OS. More details on the product page.
AIO-3568J Quad-Core High-Performance AI Mainboard
The AIO-3568J AI Mainboard is equipped with Rockchip quad-core processor RK3568 (core board) which is configured with dual-core GPU and high-performance NPU, supporting up to 8G RAM. It supports onboard M.2 and SATA3.0 interfaces, WiFi 6 and 5G/4G. Besides, is equipped with dual adaptive RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports. The LAN (POE) network port supports POE+ (802.3AT, output power 30W) power supplying.
The exact specification and details can be found on the AIO-3568J AI Mainboard product page.