EZCast 4K Wifi Display Dongle Unboxing (Video)
Today we want to show you the unboxing of EZCast 4K WiFi Display Dongle. First time about EZCast 4K could read at the beginning of October 2016. Most WiFi Display Dongle that are already present on the market only support 1080p FHD. Whereas, growing technology and consumer market demand, forcing producers, provide solutions with higher quality for better entertainment – support playback / streaming 4K video content. One such device is EZCast 4K Display Wifi Dongle which supports multiple display standards, Including Miracast, DLNA and Airplay and now H.265 4K (30fps) video decoding. How to cope EZCast 4K with playback 4K see in the review. Below EZCast 4K features, specification and details of the device.
EZCast 4K Wifi Display Dongle specifications:
- CPU – AM8270
- Memory – 512MB DDR3
- Storage – 256MB
- WiFi – 802.11ac Dual Band 2.4G/5G
- Power – DC 5V/1A through Micro USB port (HDMI), DC 5V/0.9A through MHL(MHL)
- Viedo Out – 4Kx2K@30fps video decode, Output 2160p 30Hz
- LED – LED indication for Power and WiFi status
4K HDMI Stick key features:
- EZCast 4K hardware using dual core CPU with GHz operation clock (AM8270 chip).
- Dual Display Interfaces of HDMI/MHL, Dual output interfaces : HDMI / MHL for device connection.
- 802.11ac Dual band of 2.4G/5G WiFi
- Mirror your screen wirelessly from Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Chrome devices to big screen with brilliant 4K Ultra HD picture quality.
- 4K Wifi Dongle easily stream video/audio/subtitle to big screen with full coverage of formats.
- Simple connection with full support of WiFi display standards
- Support Autoplay based on EZCast account
- Incorporated with EZCast and EZChannel App
- Regular OTA updates
- NEW Dongle pair up with Brand NEW EZCast 2.0 App. EZCast 2.0 App which come with new user interface to pair up with EZCast 4K Dongle.
What we find in the box?
- 4K WiFi Dongle
- HDMI Cable (male to female)
- USB power cable
- Quick Start Guide
EZCast 4K Dongle is aesthetically made HDMI stick. On the upper surface was placed power button with LED backlight. On one side we find: switch between MHL / HDMI powered via USB, the right side is a micro USB port (5V/1A) for power by conventional USB 2.0. Below photos of the device.
Below we include the EZCast 4K Dongle pictures in combination with a matchbox so it was easier to see the size of 4K Wifi Display Dongle.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the EZCast 4K WiFi Display Dongle and accessories that are included. Review coming soon.