More and more on the market appears TV Boxes based on the new Amlogic S905. Today we want to introduce you TV Box from Eweat (Shenzhen Eweat Technology Co.,Ltd) called Eweat M8V equipped with the SoC Amlogic S905.
S905 chipset, as you know supports UHD 4K @60fps HW decoding, multiple formats including H.265/HEVC 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @ 60fps HW encoding, H.264 also offers DTS & Dolby audio passthrough.
Eweat M8V on the front has a small digital LED display and a SD card slot and a USB 2.0 port. M8V TV Box is also equipped with two Wi-Fi antennas. The device runs on Android 5.1.
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP
- Memory – 1GB/2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB/16GB NAND flash + SD card slot
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Decoding – H.265 HEVC [email protected] up to [email protected], H.264 AVC [email protected] up to [email protected], H.264 MVC up to [email protected], MPEG-4 [email protected] up to [email protected] (ISO-14496), WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to [email protected],AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to [email protected], MPEG-2 MP/HL up to [email protected] (ISO-13818) /
- Audio – HDMI, AV, Optical
- Connectivity – 10/100/1000M GIgabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi,5.8GHz and 2.4GHz (Option)
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver, Power button, Reset, Headphone Output
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 161*100*27.5mm
Below is a picture PCBA.