The BuzzTV’s Essentials series will soon be expanded with another Android IPTV Box called Essentials E2 Plus. The upcoming Essentials E2 Plus differs from the previous Essentials E2 with more eMMC storage, 32GB eMMC to be exact.
Essentials E2 Plus Android TV Box Overview Features
As we have already mentioned, the difference is small but perceptible to users. More storage means more space for data and files.
Coming back to the E2 Plus, the device is powered by the equally well-known Amlogic S905X3 SoC with G31 MP2 GPU. In addition, inside we find 2GB RAM and 32GB eMMC. Besides, the device supports Dual-Band 2X2 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0, Fast Ethernet (10/100Mbps) and runs on Android 9.0. Additionally, supports the BuzzTV 4 app and also OTA Updates. Below is a photo showing the Interfaces of the new BuzzTV Essentials E2 Plus TV Box, and specification.
BuzzTV Essentials E2 Plus Android Media Box Specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X3 quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 processor @ 1.9 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G31MP2 GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 32GB GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot
- OS – Android 9.0
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 with CEC, AV port (composite)
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI 2.1, AV, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Dual-Band 2×2 802.11ac WiFi, Fast Ethernet (Rj45) 10/100Mbps, Bluetooth 5.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions 10.5 x 10.5 x 2cm
- Weight – n/a
TV Box will be shipped with HDMI cable, Power Adapter and BuzzTV IR-100-IR Remote Control.
Availability and price
At the moment we have no information and we do not know the price. However, if only Essentials E2 Plus Android IPTV Box appears on the BuzzTV website, we will notify you immediately.