At the moment, there is not much information about Eny Y66 TV Box, while according to the manufacturer, the new Y66 TV Box will be additionally supported: Dual band 2.4G/5G WIFI ac, Gigabit Ethernet, HD4K 75fps decoding, Google voice search, 4GB RAM DDR4. TV Box runs on Android 8.1.
We do not have information about the price and the exact specification, while the specification will probably be similar to the one below.
ENYBOX Y66 TV Box Specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.8 GHz with
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 32GB/64GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 output up to [email protected] Hz with CEC, HDP, HDR support
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11b/g/n WiFi (2.4-5G), Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port,
- Misc – IR receiver,
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – N/A
Eny technology company announces soon the Y66 TV Box version with new Amlogic S905X3 SoC. More about new S905X3 SoC here. At the moment, we do not know the price, as well as the availability. The new Y66 TV Box is available on request through the official website.