Eny Technology co.,Ltd company needs no introduction. This Chinese manufacturer is behind the success of the TV Boxes ENYBOX brand. This time, the manufacturer announces the introduction to portfolio the new TV Box called ENYBOX X2 equipped with the new SOC Amlogic S912. ENYBOX X2 will be available from 15 August.
The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and compared to previous models, the S912 has a typical SoC specification. The manufacturer also indicates that instead of Amlogic S912 optional ENYBOX X2 can be equipped with SoC Amlogic S912-H. The following specification.
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3 (Optional 1GB)
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash (Optional 8GB or 32GB) and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0
- Audio Output – HDMI, and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to 1080p@60fps
- Audio codecs – MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, Ogg, and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & weight – N/A
At the moment, the lack of price information. More information and a full specification can be found on ENYBOX X2 product page. Interestingly, identical-looking model TV Box in its offer ACEMAX called ACEMAX M12N. ACEMAX M12N TV Box is different from X2 TV Box, on the back panel, instead of the optical S/PDIF port has an AV port.
Source: Eny Technology Facebook