Today we want to present you the new TV Box from the already known manufacturer Eny Technology Co., Ltd. Recently had the opportunity to see the model EKB368 TV Box just from that manufacturer. How do you see the team Eny Technology is not idle and introduces a new model called EM95 comes with a new Amlogic S905 processor. About the new Amlogic S905, mentioned at TV Box model called ACEMAX G9C.
New SoC Amlogic S905 is the first 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 processor from Amlogic with 4 cores and production process to 28 nm. Amlogic S905 coupled with a Mali-450MP GPU support for 4K video at 60 fps with HDMI 2.0 output.
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Quad core Mali-450MP GPU up to 750MHz
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3 (Optional 2GB)
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash (Optional 16GB) + SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60Hz with support for CEC and HDCP 2.2 , AV output
- Video Codecs – H.264, H.265, HD AVC/VC-1, HD MPEG1/2/4, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX 3/4/5/6, RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 4K resolutions
- Audio – HDMI, AV, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet ( standard RJ-45 (optional IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000M Gigabit), Wi-Fi @ 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc- Power LED, LED display on front panel
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
At the moment we do not know the price and date of sale. As soon as something changes we will inform. For more information about EM95 can be found on the product page, and by contacting Eny Technology via their website enybox.com