DT NO.1 DT58 Review: Budget multifunctional fitness tracker
We have another review of smart bracelet for you this time from DT NO.1 brand, called NO.1 DT58. If you are thinking about buying this smart bracelet, be sure to read the NO.1 DT58 review. In this review, we want to bring you the features and impressions of using DT58 smart wristband.
I want to say thanks to DT NO.1 team (new website www.dtone.cc) for sending us a NO.1 DT58 smart bracelet (DT58 product page) to review. Currently, NO.1 DT58 Smart Wristband is available on Banggood for $22.99.
DT NO.1 DT58 Smart Bracelet Specifications:
- Model: DT58 Fitness Tracker
- Compatible system: IOS / Android
- Functions: Heart rate, Heart rate variability (HRV), Blood pressure, Respiratory guidance, Step, Sleep monitoring, Alarm reminder, Various clock faces replacement available from App, Altitude, Ultraviolet light, air pressure, weather (push through the network)
- Multiple sports modes: walking, running, cycling, hiking, football, basketball.
- App language: Russian, German, Italian, Japanese, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French.
- Device supported language: According to the connected phone language
- Available language of the user manual: Russian, German, Italian, Japanese, French, Chinese, English, Spanish
- Chip Nordic: NRF52832
- Sensor: G-sensor
- Heart rate sensor: Huajing BD1668
- Whether built-in GPS: no
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Waterproof: IP68
- Craftsmanship: PC injection molding
- Product weight: 25.6g
- Screen size: 1.14
- Screen Resolution: 135*240
- Screen type: TFT /IPS color screen
- Screen material: PC plastic
- Product adjustable minimum inner diameter: 32mm
- Product adjustable maximum inner diameter: 65mm
- Applicable wrist circumference range: 35~60mm
- The total length of wristband 248mm
- Wristband material: TPU
- Battery Type: Lithium battery
- Battery Model: 401525
- Battery voltage: 3.7V
- Battery capacity: 120MAH
- Lifetime: Standby for 20 days, normal connection for 5-7 days (depending on personal use)
- Charging method USB
- Charging time Around 2h
- Color of Strap Black, Blue, White
- Certification FCC ID,CE,ROHS, Battery certification, Appearance patent
- NO.1 DT58 smart bracelet
- User Manual
DT NO.1 DT58 Smart Bracelet: First impressions, overview of features
DT58 smart wristband is a well-made smart bracelet from DT NO.1 brand. The band is made of TPU material with a perforation resembling carbon fiber. Smart wristband looks very aesthetically and has a nice design. NO.1 DT58 smart bracelet has a large 1.14 inch TFT /IPS color screen color (135*240) which displays the data clearly and the colors are really saturated. Below the display, there is a touch key. On the inner side, there is a heart rate monitor and two and two plaques for better blood pressure and pulse testing. As you can see in the picture, in the package, you will not find the charger. We think it’s a big plus. The band can be pulled out from the wristband and plug into a standard USB port in the PC for charging or a USB port in the smartphone charging plug. Below photos.
The user has a choice of 9 clock dials with bluetooth connection, battery status, date, number of calories and number of steps. The movement of the wrist activates the display. This feature can be turned off by the application (of course, this has an impact for longer battery life). To change the dial, you have to choose it in the application and send it to the smartband via the application. Below some pictures, more clock dials on screenshots from app.
DT58 is a real multifunctional smart wristband. Main features: Heart rate, Heart rate variability (HRV), Blood pressure, Respiratory guidance, Steps, Sleep monitoring, Alarm reminder, Altitude, Ultraviolet light, Air pressure, Weather, Multi-sport Modes (walking, running indoor/outdoor, cycling, football, basketball, climbing), Call and Message and apps reminder / notifications, Alarm, Sedentary reminder, Vibration. Graphics with animation are displayed for some features. The smart wristband is waterproof and has an IP68 standard (you can swim in the pool). Unfortunately, you can not answer the call, but you can read the received text messages, SMS, Facebook, etc. Notifications (like an incoming call) are displayed by icons, but not in the center of the screen only from the side (see the pictures below), it needs improvement. Unfortunately, you can not check missed calls on the smart band, only text messages. Some additional features such as Air Pressure, UV, Weather require access to the application (HPlus), but the data is not displayed on the smart wristband (also needs improvement or clarification). Below pictures.
NO.1 DT58 has also a huge 120mAh battery and it works up to 10 days (if you turn off the wrist light screen)!. The charging over 2 hours. The DT58 smartband (53F9) has V1.70.13 firmware. NO.1 DT58 smart bracelet works with a dedicated application called HPlus (downloadable on Google Play and App Store). The application works almost very well, and the presented data is well legible. The HPlus app works almost well, you can not see periodic pressure data. Below are several screenshots from the HPlus application.
DT NO.1 DT58 Smart Bracelet: Conclusions
Considering the number of features that the DT NO.1 DT58 smart wristband has and its price ($23) is really great value for money. Smart bracelet is great made, has nice graphics with animation, a large battery (allowing up to 10 days of work) and many many functions, also you can swim in the smart bracelet ( IP68 standard). If you need such a large amount of different functionalities, you want to collect various health data, and you have a limited budget then you should be interested in NO.1 DT58. However, you must take into account that the data may be displayed incorrectly or not displayed in the application or on the smartband.
DT NO.1 DT58 Smart Bracelet$22.99
- Seamless work up to 10 days
- IP68 Waterproof
- A lot of different features
- Color display with graphic animation
- A lot of clock dials
- No calls received only notification
- No verification of a missed call
- Not all data is displayed in the application and on the smartband via the HPlus app