Chuwi Vi7 3G is a new tablet Chinese manufacturer Chuwi who got one of the new processors Intel Atom x3 C3230 (SoFIA).
Chuwi Vi7 3G is the first intel 3G-R Android 5.1 Lollipop phone call tablet. Intel on IDF 2105 has published SoFIA series chip with 64bit PC performance for phone call tablet. Chuwi Vi7 usd intel SoFIA 3G-R which is the top performance one. The CPU of this tablet is quad core and quad threads. 28nm technology. Its performance improved 100% as dual core. It support 3G phone call. At te same time, SoFIA 3G-R equipedd with powerful quad core Mali450 GPU and integrated some technology support from Rockchip. The player in this tablet support H.265 decoding technology and 1080P FH decoding.
The device is still undergoing its production, so it is on pre-sale until the 10th of July. If you’re interested in getting yourself one, head over to GearBest and use coupon code ‘VI7′ to bring the price down to US $59 (before using code $64.39) + free shipping. Another tablet with an Intel Atom x3, which previously presented was Teclast X70.
- CPU – SoFIA AtomX3 3G-R Quad Core 1.2GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP4
- System – Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB flash for data, which can be expanded with cards microSD (up to 64 GB);
- Screen – 7 Inch IPS Capacitive Screen, Resolution 1024*600
- Camera – Front is 0.3MP Rear is 2.0MP
- Connectivity – WIFI 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 2G (GSM:850+1900+1800+900), 3G (WCDMA:900+2100)
- Interfaces – 1 x micro USB, 1 x USB OTG,1 x TF card slot, 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port
- Battery – 2500mAh 3.7V
Chuwi Vi7 3G has dimensions of 18.8 x 10.8 x 1.0 cm and weighs 340 grams and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.