After the big success of the mini PC from Chuwi called Chuwi HiBox, which we had the opportunity to test (Chuwi HiBox mini PC review you will find here). Chuwi HiBox mini PC has achieved very good results, below the overall rating:
[P_REVIEW post_id=11874 visual=’full’]
Chuwi company decided to introduce another version of its mini PC called Chuwi HiBox Pro powered by Apollo Lake processor. New HiBox Pro mini PC was unveiled at Global Sources Electronics Fair in Hong Kong 2017.
Chuwi HiBox Pro mini PC has many new features and new housing. In addition to the new Intel Celeron N3450 Dual Core “Apollo Lake” processor inside we will find 4GB RAM and 64GB eMMC, and in this model, we can increase storage through 2.5-inch SATA Bay up to 128GB, located at the bottom of the device.
New Chuwi HiBox Pro runs on Windows 10 Home and / or Ubuntu (this time no Android OS). The device also has a VGA port for Dual display. HiBox Pro also has two USB 3.0 ports, USB Type-C and two USB 2.0 ports. You will find the exact specifications below:
Chuwi HiBox Pro mini PC specifications:
- CPU – Intel Celeron N3450 Dual Core “Apollo Lake” processor @ 1.10 / 2.20 Ghz
- GPU – Intel HD Graphic (Gen9-LP) integrated
- OS Support – Windows 10 Home (64-bit) / Ubuntu
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR3
- Storage – 64GB eMMC 5.0 flash + micro SD card slot + extended storage up to 128GB 2.5-inch SATA
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz, and VGA
- Audio – Via HDMI, 3.5mm audio combo jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB Type-C port
- Power Supply – DC 12V / 2A
- Materials/colour – Black ABS + PC (94V2Levels anti-flaming)
- Dimensions – 186 x 132.4 x 36.5 mm
- Weight – 368 grams
At the moment there is no information about the availability and price of the new Chuwi HiBox Pro. As we will have new information we will let you know.
Source: Notebook Italia