CES 2016 is already behind us, but probably much longer will appear materials with new products that appeared at the fair in Las Vegas. The next news we found on ARMdevices. Chinese brand Bluetimes (Shenzhen Bluetimes Technology Co., Ltd.) showed at CES 2016 interesting mini PC called Bluetimes BT-W11 equipped with Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Charry Trail processor.
The BT-W11 mini PC also has 2G RAM, 32G flash, 4 USB ports (3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB 3.0 port), VGA port and HDMI for dual display. BT-W11 supports various OSES: Windows 10 (client alone can buy a license of Windows or buy a device with fully licensed), dual OS (Windows 10 + Android 4.4), Ubuntu and also support 2.5” HDD and SSD.
- SoC Intel Atom x5-Z8300“ Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz (Burst/Turbo frequency: 1.84 GHz) with Intel Gen8 HD graphics @ 500 MHz
- Memory – 2 GB RAM (future can be up to 4GB)
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC + micro SD slot+support sata 5 SSD/HDD
- Video Output – HDMI/VGA
- Audio I/O – HDMI, 3.5mm microphone jack
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – 5V/3A
Bulk price at $80 for 1000pcs. Sample will be ready at end of January 2016. More info can be found on the video below from armdevices and also contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org.