Beelink U57 Mini PC is an upgraded version of the Beelink U55 Mini PC, but now with Intel Core i5-5257U Broadwell processor.
As we mentioned, the new U57 4K Mini PC is an improved version of the U55 Mini PC, which differs from the previous model mainly by the processor and graphics. However, this is another Mini PC in the Beelink‘s extensive portfolio.
Beelink U57 Overview Features
The U57 Mini PC also enables storage expansion. RAM memory as in recent Beelink’s Mini PCs is 8GB DDR3L. Storage can be expanded with M2. SSD 128GB / 256GB and SATA HDD up to 2TB. More details in the specification.
Beelink U57 Mini PC Specification:
- CPU – Intel Broadwell Processor i5-5257U Dual Core up to 3.1Ghz
- GPU – Intel Iris Graphics 6500
- OS – Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Network – WiFi 802.11b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4G+5.8G), LAN 1000Mbps, Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – 2x USB 3.0 port, 2x USB 2.0 port, Type-C port, 2x HDMI port, Ethernet port. TF Card slot, DC-in port, Audio jack, Power button
- Internal ports – M.2 2280 SSD (128GB-1TB), SATA HDD (2.5inch, 500GB-2TB)
- Power Supply – DC 12V/3A
- Dimension – 12.4 x 11.3 x 4.1cm