The Beelink SER5 (also designated as SER5 Pro) is a new Mini PC from the 5th generation SER Mini PC. The SER5 Mini PC is powered by the AMD Ryzen 5 5600H processor. In terms of design, the device still looks like the SER4 series. Inside we find 16GB RAM and 500GB M.2 SSD just like in Beelink SER4 4700U Mini PC. Apart from the Ryzen 5 5600H processor, the features of the device are identical.
Price and Availability
The Beelink SER5 Ryzen 5 5600H Mini PC can find on Amazon for $539. You will also find a device called Beelink SER5 Pro, but for $599 (same specification), here also for $599. In addition, on Aliexpress you will also find the first SER5 5600H Mini PC offers (only marked SER5) for $603.18 and up. Probably the marking of the device will be clarified within a few days (we will update the article). More details on the product page.
SER5 Mini PC is shipped like the previous SER series, with a wall-mounted bracket, 2x HDMI cable (short and long), and 19V / 3A power adapter.
Also Read: Buy Beelink GTR7 bundled with Beelink SER4, Mini S, or SEI8 Mini PC (up to 22% OFF)
Beelink SER5 / SER5 Pro 5600H Mini PC Overview Features
As we have already mentioned, the SER5 does not differ visually from the SER4 series. It is still a compact mini PC with dimensions of 113 x 126 x 42mm and a metal body with the same active cooling system. However, compared to the SER4 series, we find a more powerful processor inside. The heart of the Beelink SER5 is AMD Ryzen 5 5600H processor, which is an APU based on Zen3 architecture and 7nm process technology, with 6 CPU cores, 12 threads, and an integrated 7-core Radeon Graphics GPU. Beelink says his performance is still enough to beat the i7-10750H processor.
Besides, Mini PC comes pre-installed with 16GB of DDR4 3200MHz dual-channel memory (up to 64GB) and a 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD. In addition, we will find slots to expand storage, M.2 2280 NVMe solid-state drive slot, and a 2.5-inch HDD/SSD hard drive slot. SER5 5600H Mini PC supports the latest WiFi 6E 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.2, and Gigabit Ethernet. The device also supports a 4K @60hz triple display (2x HDMI 2.0 and USB Type-C). SER5 Pro / SER5 has preinstalled Windows 11 Pro OS. More details are in the specification below.
Beelink SER5 5600H Mini PC Specification
- Processor – AMD Ryzen ™ 5 5600H, 6 Cores/12 Threads (L2 Cache 3MB, L3 Cache 16MB, Base Clock 3.3GHz up to 4.2 GHz)
- GPU – AMD Radeon™ Graphics (7 core, Graphics Frequency 1800 MHz)
- Memory – DDR4 16GB Dual channel (Crucial) Supports a maximum of 64GB(32GB x 2) of DDR4
- Storage – M.2 2280 256/512GB PCIe 3.0 SSD (Kingston)
- Expansion – 2.5 inch SATA HDD Slot (SATA 3.0 6.0Gb/s)
- Wireless Connectivity – WiFi Support (Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2)
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 2.0 (4K@60Hz) and USB Type-C Port(4K@60Hz , In Front)
- Audio Output – HDMI, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Ports & Buttons – RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port, 4 * USB (3x USB3.0, USB2.0), USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Clear CMOS
- Power – DC 19V/3A (adapter included)
- OS – Windows 11 Pro
- Additional Function – WOL, Auto Power ON
- Product Dimension – 126x113x42mm
- Weight 445g
Discussion about this post