Today we want to show you the unboxing of one of the newer TV Boxes from Beelink called Beelink SEA I. Beelink brand needs no introduction. Beelink recently released a few new TV Boxes which you can find information on our blog. Beelink SEA I TV Box is this time equipped with Realtek RTD1295 chipset, and having many features, such as fast RAM DDR4, Dual HDMI and SATA 3.0 interface for 2.5-inch disk. As you can see is an advanced TV Box from Beelink. Can it compete with ZIDOO X9S (has similar functionality), it is better? We try to answer this question with the review. Below Beelink SEA I specification and details of the device.
We want to say thanks to Gearbest store for sending us a Beelink SEA I TV Box to review. Now Beelink SEA I TV Box Android TV Box is available on Gearbest for $113 + free shipping (2GB of RAM DDR4 and 16GB eMMC flash).
Beelink SEA I TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Realtek RTD1295 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core with floating-point unit and NEON SIMD engine embedded
- GPU – ARM T820 MP3 (3-core)
- OS – Android 6.0
- Memory – 2GB RAM DDR4
- Internal Storage – 16GB or 32GB eMMC
- Wifi Connectivity – IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G+5.8G dual-band WIFI (WiFi Chip: F21AUUM13-W2)
- Ethernet – RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Bluetooth – BT4.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI2.0a output, Support 4K@60fps Support HD Audio(7.1CH)
- HDMI In – HDMI2.0 input, support PIP, HDMI IN stream recorded
- Video/Picture Decoding – HVP9 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps,H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264 AVC HP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080P@60fps, MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P @60fps, WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P@60fps, AVS-P16(AVS+)/AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to l080P@60fps, MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps(ISO-13818), MPEG-1 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps(ISO-11172), RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 080P@60fps, WebM up to VGA, Multiple language and multiple format sub-title video support, MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding(ISO/IEC-10918), Supports JPEG thumbnail,scaling,rotation and transition effects, Supports*.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpeg,*.dat,*.avi,*.iso,*mp4,*.rm and*.jpg file formats
- Audio Decoder and Input/Output – Supports MP3,AAC,WMA,RM,FLAC,Ogg and programmable with 5.1 down-mixing, Built-in serial digital audio SPDIF/IEC958 output and PCM input/output, Built-in stereo audio DAC, Stereo digital microphone PDM input, Supports concurrent dual audio stereo channel output with combination of analog+PCM or I2S+PCM
- USB – 1x USB3.0, 1x USB2.0
- Power – 12V/1.5A
- Interface – DC in Port, SPDIF Port, RJ45 (network connection) Port, HDMI IN Type Port, HDMI OUT Type Port, USB2.0 Port, USB3.0 Port, SD card Slot, Power LED, Standard hard disk SATA port (Support SATA III (1.5G / 3G / 6G), 2.5 inches
Hard disk thickness support: 9.5MM /7.5MM)
- Dimensions – 188 * 119 * 20mm
- Weight – 249 g
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- Beelink SEA I TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 12V/1A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- English Manual
Beelink SEA I like most TV Boxes from Beelink is well made. The housing is made of good quality plastic. Of course it would be better if housing was made of aluminum, but can not complain. On the top cover has a distinctive Beelink logo. The whole case looks very aesthetically. SEA I TV Box runs on Android 6.0, but the most important features are an HDMI IN with PiP (Picture in Picture) and DVR – video recording function. As we said at the beginning of his heart is a new Realtek RTD1295 which offers the latest generation HEVC/VP9 4Kp60 video decoding technology with HDR10 capability to deliver wider color range and greater contrast for an enhanced viewing experience. On the front panel Beelink SEA I has LED display, IR receiver with Power LED.
On the rear panel are: HDD 2.5-inch SATA Bay, HDMI Out port, HDMI IN port, HDMGigabit LAN (RJ45), AV port, SPDIF Optical port, DC jack 12V. On one side there is a USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port and SD card slot.
At the bottom of the device there are holes for the discharge of hot air, firmware update (reset) hole, and a place to insert HDD. Below also remote control.
Below the video where you can see exactly how looks Beelink SEA I, and what accessories has. Review coming soon.