Today we want to show you the unboxing of another TV Box from Beelink called Beelink R68 II. Just like the previous model GT1 (review here), the R68 II is also equipped with Amlogic S912. The R68II will be better than GT1 or vice versa, it appears that both models are great. The advantage of Beelink R68II is 32GB storage, aluminum casing and three USB 2.0 port, but more in review. Below Beelink R68 II specification and details of the device.
I want to say thanks to Gearbest store for sending us a Beelink R68 II to review. Now R68 II mini PC is available on Gearbest for $79.01 + free shippng.
Beelink R68 II TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-T820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash and SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a
- Audio Output – HDMI, and SPDIF
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to1080p@60fps
- Audio codecs – MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, Ogg, and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,ac Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, Aluminum case
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 12 x 12 x 2.2 cm
- Weight – 316 g
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- Beelink R68 II Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- User Manual
The Beelink R68 II has a solidly made aluminum housing, also looks like a high end device. As mentioned at the beginning of TV Box is equipped with a latest SoC from Amlogic called Amlogic S912,which supports VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264 AVCHP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p @60fps, MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496) and more. TV Box also runs on Android 6.0. At the center of the top cover we find a logo Beelink brand. The front panel has IR receiver and power LED. On one side is a two USB 2.0 port and SD card slot. On the rear panel are: another USB 2.0 port, Optical S / PDIFport, HDMI 2.0a port, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, reset hole and 5V/2A DC jack.
At the bottom of the lack of hot air outlets. At the bottom we find serial number. Below also remote control.
Below we include the R68 II Android TV Box pictures in combination with a matchbox so it was easier to see the size of Beelink R68 II.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the Beelink R68 II TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.