Today we want to show you the another Android TV Box equipped with Amlogic S905 called Beelink Mini MX. Recently we presented a review K1 Plus TV Box powered by S905 (here). In early November, you could read the first information about Beelink Mini MX. This box is very popular because of the use of new SoC S905 from Amlogic, a good specification and price.
I want to say thanks to Gearbest for sending us a Beelink Mini MX to review. Now Mini MX TV Box is available on Gearbest for $39.99 + free shipping.
Beelink Mini MX is a small, well and solidly made TV Box with good quality plastic. As we said at the beginning of his heart is a new Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz processor which supports UHD [email protected] HW decoding, multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @60fps HW encoding, H.264. Mini MX also has Kodi Isengard, Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. TV Box runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Beelink Mini MX Technical Specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750MHZ, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Codec – [email protected] Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K 30 Hz
- Audio – HDMI, S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces: 2x USB 2.0 host ports, TF Card slot, HDMI, S/PDIF, LAN RJ45 (1000Mbps), DC in Jack,
- Misc – IR receiver, Power button
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11 x 11 x 1.75 cm
- Beelink Mini MX Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- Quick Start Guide
This small TV Box (11 x 11 x 1.75 cm) has a housing made of good quality plastic. The front panel has IR receiver and power LED. On one side is a one USB 2.0 port and micro SD card slot. On the rear panel are: 5V DC jack, USB 2.0 port, HDMI 2.0 port, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port and an Optical S / PDIF port.
At the bottom of the device is a serial number, and you’ll notice a hole to reset. The bottom of the device formed is covered with a rubber which causes no slippage. Below also remote control.
As we said at the beginning of Mini MX is a small TV Box and extra thin. Below pictures Mini MX TV Box compared to matchbox.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the Beelink Mini MX TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.
We could not resist the temptation and apart from unboxing, we have made the first start Beelink Mini MX TV Box. The main screen looks very nice and familiar, we could see it in other TV boxes and the pictures on the Internet. Here are a few screenshots.