We recently had the opportunity to present two models of TV Box Beelink: Beelink S82 Plus and Beelink MXIII Plus. Today, another bunch of news about Beelink. Beelink company known primarily for Android TV Box devices presents three new models are currently very popular devices which are mini PC. Beellink as you can see the is not idle 🙂. In the past, Beelink has relied on ARM-based chips from the likes of Amlogic and Rockchip to power their PCs.
Three new devices based on Intel Atom Z3735F processor: Pocket P1 slim PC, Pocket P2 HDMI stick, and a mini PC simply called “Mini PC” with an internal slot for 2.5-inch hard drives. All three mini computers come with 2GB RAM, 16 to 32GB eMMC, and run Windows 8.1 like most other Z3735F devices, but they’re also providing dual band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0 ports, and for the mini PC a Gigabit Ethernet port.
Beelink Pocket P1 appears to be based on Intel’s Compute Stick design. One advantage it has over some of the HDMI stick PCs we’ve seen before is that it will feature a USB 3.0 port for expansion instead of a slower, aging USB 2.0 port. The Pocket P1 runs on an Intel Atom Z3735F Bay Trail quad qore and packs 32GB of integrated storage, 2GB of RAM, 2.4GHz Dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 support.
Beelink Pocket P2 it’s the same hardware base a the Pocket P1 mini PC – Intel Atom Z3735F Bay Trail, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB 3.0. 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (without dual-channel).
Beelink Mini PC is the largest model of a mini PC with a new trio, but still powered by the same Intel Atom Z3735F Bay Trail processor. Beelink Mini PC in its exposition is very similar to Pocket P1, though there’s one curious change: they’ve cut internal storage in half, to just 16GB. The Mini PC does offer easy expansion via a 2.5-inch SATA bay. Beelink also lets you expand further using a USB OTG port and an SD card slot, and the Mini PC also offers an Ethernet port.
Specifications for the three models:
- SoC – Intel Atom Z3735F “Bay Trail” quad core processor @ 1.33 GHz (Bust freq: 1.83 GHz) with Intel HD graphics Gen 7 (2W TDP)
- System Memory – 2 GB RAM
- Mini PC – 16 GB eMMC + 2.5″ SATA bay (under the device) + SD card slot up
- P1 and P2 – 32 GB eMMC + micro SD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI. Mini PC only: headphone jack
- P1 – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- P2 – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Mini PC only – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Mini PC – 4x USB port + 1x micro USB OTG port. USB 3.0 is mentioned but, It’s unclear whether all four ports are USB 3.0, or there’s a mix of USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports.
- P1 and P2 – Number of ports unknown, but they are said to features USB 3.0 port(s)
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
- Weight – N/AMisc – Mini PC only – Kensington lock
At the moment there is no information about the price and availability of new mini PC. After the Chinese New Year everything should be explained.