Beelink have released the Beelink i one, powered by the quad core Amlogic S812 and running Android 4.4.2. It is also one of the few Android devices that offers HDMI In, bringing with it the possibility of recording TV or gameplay footage directly from the device.
Beelink i one/ similar Ubox i828 specifications:
- i one – Amlogic S812 quad core ARM Cortex A9r4 at 2.0GHz with ARM Mali-450MP6 GPU
- Ubox i828 – Amlogic S802 quad core ARM Cortex A9r4 at 2.0GHz with ARM Mali-450MP6 GPU
- System Memory – 2G DDR3
- i one – 16 GB eMMC Flash + SD card slot up to 32GB
- Ubox i828 – 8GB eMMC flash + SD card slot up to 32gb
- Video I/O
- Output – HDMI 1.4b up to 4K2K @ 30 Hz
- Input – HDMI up to 1080p to switch between inputs and recording.
- Audio I/O – HDMI ports, and optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports + 1x micro USB OTG
- Misc – IR Sensor, Power LED, power button, and recovery/update switch (via hole)
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.9 x 11.9 x 2.3 cm
- Weight – 208 grams
You can purchase the Beelink i One from GearBest and Geekbuying for around $120. It appears that GearBest are currently offering a discount (43% off), coming to $110.69 currently. If you use Coupon Code: BI826GB price for Beelink i One reduced to $99. Great promotion.
Discussion about this post