Today, the announced Beelink GTR 4 Mini PC powered by AMD Ryzen 9 4900H processor has appeared on Indiegogo. Beelink GTR4 is another Beelink’s Ryzen Mini PC available in a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
Beelink GTR4 Ryzen 4900H Mini PC now on Indiegogo
According to Beelink’s announcement, the GTR4 Mini PC Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign has started today. Depending on the selected perk, you can purchase the Beelink GTR4 Mini PC without RAM and SSD (Barebone version) for $519, or with full equipment. We mean, GTR4 equipped with 32GB RAM DDR4 Crucial and 500G Kingston M.2 2280 Nvme SSD storage for $649.
The version with 16GB RAM DDR4 Crucial and Kingston M.2 2280 Nvme SSD storage costs $599. Versions equipped with SSD disks have Windows 10 Pro pre-installed with the possibility of upgrading to Windows 11.
In addition to the Indiegogo website, the new GTR4 Mini PC can be purchased from the Beelink store for the same price.
As you know, the Beelink GTR5 Ryzen 9 5900HX campaign that we wrote about here is still going on.
Check other Ryzen 9 4900H Mini PCs:
GTR4 4900H Mini PC Overview Features
The Beelink GTR4 differs from the Beelink GTR5 only in the processor. This is a fundamental difference that will affect subsequent use. However, the AMD Ryzen 9 4900H processor used does not mean that the GTR4 is much inferior to the GTR5 Mini PC.
Beelink GTR4 is powered by the Ryzen 9 4900H (8 cores 16 threads, 3.3GHz – 4.4GHz frequency) processor. Additionally, has Radeon Vega 8 Graphics which supports 4K triple display up to 4K @ 60Hz (via HDMI , DisplayPort, and USB-C).
Apart from the processor, the GTR4 has the same features as the GTR5 (details here). It has the same and small aluminum housing, as well as a fingerprint reader. In order not to bore you with the descriptions below, you will find everything in the specification.
Beelink GTR4 4900H Mini PC Specification
- Processor – AMD Ryzen ™ 9 4900H, 8 Cores/16 Threads (Total L2 Cache 4MB , Total L3 Cache 8MB , Base Clock 3.3 GHz , up to 4.4 GHz)
- GPU – AMD Radeon™ Graphics (Graphics Frequency 1750 MHz)
- Memory – DDR4 16GB or 32GB / 2 Dual channel (Crucial) Supports a maximum of 64GB(32GB x 2) of DDR4
- Storage – M.2 2280 256/512GB PCIe 3.0 SSD (Kingston)
- Expansion – 2.5 inch SATA HDD Slot (SATA 3.0 6.0Gb/s)
- Wireless Connectivity – M.2 2230 WIFI Support (Wi-Fi 6，BlueTooth 5.1)
- Video Output – HDMI ([email protected]), DisplayPort ([email protected]), USB-C 3.0 Port([email protected] , In Front)
- Audio Output – HDMI 2.0 , DisplayPort, 3.5mm Audio Jack(Green)
- Ports & Buttons – RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port, RJ45 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port, 4 * USB (2x USB3.0 Port Type-A, 2x USB2.0), USB3.0 Port Type-A (In Front), USB-C, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Clear CMOS
- Power – DC 19V/6.3A (adapter included) , via USB-C (power port)
- System – Windows 10 Pro (versions with SSD)
- Product Dimension – 168 x 120 x 39mm
Other features include dual fans for heat dissipation, a metal chassis, and dual microphones for use with voice assistant.
If you are looking for a powerful Mini PC with the possibility of expanding the Beelink GTR4 gaming mini desktop computer, you should be interested in. Also check out the Beelink GTR5.